photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Friday, April 22, 2011

░ Beauty Tutorial: Jessie J Inspired Look ░

This is a tutorial inspired from the look of Jessie J--one of my most favorite singers at the moment. Her songs are absolutely amazing! ♫ Here is a quick list of my favorites, you should totally listen to these:
  • Price Tag 
  • Nobody's Perfect
  • Who You Are
  • Do It Like A Dude
  • Casualty of Love
  • Big White Room
I was initially going for her look in the Price Tag music video but then I figured I couldn't because I don't own any black lip color! So I ran to Mr. Google and I found this photo (see: above, right) I know it would've been much more convincing if I had full bangs on as well, but I've said it before and I'll say it again, "an inspired look is not the exact look".

Products that I used are as follows (in order):
  1. Ever Bilena E/S in Shamrock (on the lids)
  2. Dollface 88 Earth Color Pallete Gunmetal Green Shimmery E/S (over the green E/S; dab on)
  3. Dollface 88 Earth Color Palette Gray E/S (outer V)
  4. Dollface 88 Earth Color Palette Black E/S (to darken the crease area)
  5. #2 and #3 E/S mixed together, applied on the lower lashline
  6. Nichido GNO Eye Pencil in Blackest Black (line the lower and upper waterline)
  7. False Lashes + Lash Grip (lash glue)
  8. E.l.f. Mechanical Lash Curler
  9. Maybelline Long Extreme Stiletto Mascara
  10. Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Off Beat Pink 
  11. Nichido Cream Blush in Pink Champagne (dab on)
  12. The Body Shop Roseflower Blush 02 (to set the cream blush)
  13. Nichido Final Powder in Go Bronze (this is a great product to add shimmer to the body/face) See photo: 

Products I used for my face:
  1. Foundation: Nichido Foundation Stick in Beige
  2. Concealer: Dollface Concealer in #3
  3. Powder: Maybelline Clear Smooth Extra Powder Foundation and FS Two Way Cake in Orleans
  4. Brows: Maybelline BrowDefinist by EyeStudio


Watch the tutorial here:
The background music in the video is from ClearLightRecordings.



8 comments:

  1. i like this look, i love those lashes
    i heard a lot of good review with Maybelline Long Extreme Stiletto Mascara

    nice job po

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the Stiletto mascara is pretty special. Thanks for dropping by Camilla. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely give the Maybelline Stiletto Mascara a try. but I still have the maybelline falsies to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Micmic! :) Hi Hollie, yeah you should try it. :) Vanessa thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thanks for this post. I linked this post in my blog here: http://beautynerdery.blogspot.com/2011/09/awesome-link-beauty-products-that.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dardar! Thank you! I'll check out your post. :x

    ReplyDelete