photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, April 18, 2011

░ Greenhills Haul: Japan Home Center + Shopping Center ░


This is a mini haul about the products I purchased during my recent visit at Greenhills. As I've mentioned in the video (embedded on this post), this is the first time that I discovered that GH has a Japan Home Center branch. I don't know how long it has been there...all I know is I feel really stupid for only knowing now.
Moving on to the things I bought, starting with Japan Home Center products:
1. Pink Mirror PHP 88.00
What I like about this is that it is really zo groot (okay, that's Dutch for "so big") It "fits" my whole entire face in just one look. I hate small mirrors. I'd rather buy myself a full length one that buy those reaaaally tiny ones. But hey, this is just me. I'm weird this way! Small-mirror lovers, no offense.
2. Cotton Buds/Pads/Balls Set PHP 66.00 (Buy 1 Take 1)
This is perfect to bring along during makeup gigs. The basic essentials that you need for cleaning up any mistakes. You can just refill it when you run out.
And now something from the Greenhills Shopping Center:
3. Sleeveless, Pink Top with a Bow Design PHP 150.00
I've been going gaga over bows and I just had to get this when I saw it. This is such a comfortable top to wear. Very flowy down the ends so you might want to avoid heavy/bulky bottoms to pair this with. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi miss Say! :) Your post made me want to shop at Japan Home Center or at Saizen later! Haha. I have a new post at my blog. It's about the makeup gig I had last saturday. I hope you can visit my blog. I'm open to constructive criticism and I would surely love to hear from you! Thank you! :)

    superiyav.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Iya! I'll check your post right now. :)
    Hi Mich! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete