photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, April 11, 2011

░ Hair and Makeup Appointment: Yee-Tan ♡ Wedding 04/10/11 ░

The day finally came. If you remember this post about a year ago (when I did Achi Mariel's hair and makeup for a wedding), that was the same time she booked an appointment for this year! Time flew so fast! I slept really late the night before and I couldn't be more surprised when I woke up at 8:30AM. I had to leave the house at 9:00AM! So, being the superwoman that I am when it comes to rushing, I made it out of the house at around 9:10AM. I hate being late. I NEVER WANT TO BE LATE (and be called unprofessional) Tardiness = "content not found" in my dictionary.
I was very happy to be given such a spacious area to work in. It was actually Ahia Joel's gym in the house. Giant mirror, great lighting, couches... I laid my things and told myself, "Okay, you're going to be organized from start to finish." 
Achi Bernice: 
Sunkissed look; neutrals and a nude lip color
Curls for the hair, one side pinned up 

 Achi Mariel:
Simple purple eye makeup, everything else kept neat
Hair straightened, one side pinned up
(The prettiest 4 months-pregnant wife I've seen!)
 Achi Gelynn:
Grays and metallics for the eyes
Half-updo with curls

 Achi Sheeks:
Simple, elegant eye makeup
Subtle curls 
 Achi Rebo (makeup only):
Neutrals for the eyes, pop of pink for the lips
Achi:
Neutrals for the eyes; soft pink lips
Wavy curls

 Upon finishing... what a mess. So Plan A failed. I had to pack up quickly and head home.

Quick snapshots before leaving...













12 comments:

  1. Great job Say! :) Everyone's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've been reading and enjoying your blog for quite a while now. I really admire your talent in this field. I just started my blog and i hope i could be as good as you! Hehe. More power to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Say! IS that all the products you brought with you in photo # 11? WOW! That's superb! You can create different great looks with few products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job say!!! ang galing galing mo :-) that mariel girl looks blooming! i find preggers really beautiful. she looks more beautiful here! good job! :-)

    by the way, i have a new home! :)

    xoxo
    Joice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Mich! :)
    Hi IyaV! Thank you so much! I'll definitely be following you. If you need any help I'm a message away!
    JesRoque, thank you! :)
    Hi Shelby! There were actually more products not included in the photo! Hehehe! :) Thank you dear!
    Hello Joiiiice!!! Thank you so much!! Oh yes, I agree! Mariel's super blooming! :) By new home you mean...? New blog? Lemme seee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats with the makeup gig :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI MS.SAY JOAN HERE..JUST WANT TO ASK WHAT CAMERA DO YOU OWN..THE ONE THAT YOUR USING HERE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Haze! :)
    Joan, for this gig I used my Cybershot W130 (8.1 MP) and my HPV5560u (12MP output) (last two photos). :)

    ReplyDelete