photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Saturday, April 16, 2011

░ Vlog: Get To Know Me Better (Tag Video) ░

21 Questions that might help you get to know me better:
1. Are you named after anyone?

  • The Wonder Woman, Lindsay Wagner

2. When was the last time you cried?

  • About a month ago (or three weeks ago)

3. Do you have kids?

  • No

4. If you were another person, would you befriend yourself?

  • Of course!

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

  • Depends on who I'm speaking to.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?

  • YES! It's included in my "100 Things To Do Before I Die" list.

7. What's your favorite cereal?

  • Rice Krispies or Fitness with Fruit

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?

  • The way they look or the way they speak.

9. What is your eye color?

  • Dark brown

10. Scary movies or happy endings?

  • Happy endings

11. Favorite scents/smell

  • Lavender, forgot to mention ROSE as well, and men's perfume (particularly Axe! Makes me crazy like, I wanna use it myself! But then I'd smell like a man, so nevermind.)

12. Summer or winter

  • Summer

13. Computer or television?

  • Computer! I love interacting with people. You can't do that while watching the boob tube, you know.

14. What's the farthest you've been away from home?

  • When I went away for a trip to Potipot Island in Zambales. OR Baguio. Which is farther?

15. Do you have special talents?

  • I'm the queen of organizing anything. And I'm proud of it!

16. Where were you born?

  • Makati Medical Center in Makati (duh)

17. What are your hobbies?

  • Working out, making YT videos, blogging, reading magazines, watching movies, like, the usual stuff... I could go on and on and never stop so better put the ellipsis.

18. Do you have any pets?

  • 8 at home, 4 or 5 @ Papa's, 3 @ Paulo's. 

19. Favorite movie?

  • A Walk to Remember

20. Any siblings?

  • Three sisters: Luzelle, Lady and Luiza.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?

  • Become a flight attendant for like 4 years or so (be able to travel the world), become a professional hair and makeup artist, work for a magazine company and a lot more... I just don't know what I'll be first. Too soon to tell, but I'm kinda leaning towards the professional HMUA--but then again you can never tell.
I'm tagging everyone who'll be reading this to do your own Tag Video on this! 
Watch the video here:


7 comments:

  1. Isn't Lindsay Wagner Bionic Woman? I think Linda Carter is Wonder Woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a cashier! :))) But now I wanna be a writer. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi say i am a twitter follower and i noticed that you curse a lot lately particularly using the word fuck. i don't really give a care but i really abhor beautiful girls cursing. i know i'm not in the position to say anything about this (well i don't know you personally) but i just had to tell you kase it's bothering me for some weird reasons... sorry :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mich! I wanted to be a teacher or a dentist before. Di pala ganun kadali! Hahah! So funny!

    Hi Anonymous, thanks for your honesty but I'm only human. You can just unfollow if you want! (I didn't mean anything negative about that) It's just that it's my account and I don't want to be someone I am not or pretend I'm okay when I'm not. If it bothers you, I really cannot do anything about it. As I've said, I'm only human. I get angry. I curse. I get sad. You know. I know you understand. :) Thank you so much for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. special talent of organizing... very interesting! i wish i had that talent too, to organize my room haha :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! This "talent" can be such a frustrating one, Joice.

    ReplyDelete