photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

░ Favorite Quote of the Day #1 ░

Welcome to the opening of a new segment in my YouTube channel! In this segment, I'll be uploading videos discussing my favorite quotes from different kinds of people. I'm actually in the process of compiling all my favorite quotes! If these inspire me, I'm pretty sure it's going to inspire people out there too!
For the first favorite quote, I read this from Miss Jessica Harlow's tweet. It is a quote from Frank Sinatra (if I'm not mistaken). And it says...
"The best revenge is massive success."
This quote basically applies to aspects of life. When you're knocked down by big bullies or bitches, just remember this little quote right here. I know that the initial human reaction (to such bad situations) is to fight back--either verbally or physically. But have you ever thought how seeing you making it to the top would make them feel really bad for themselves? It makes sense, right? Such realization made me swear to live by this quote. 
Considering the industry I am engaging in (Youtube, Blogger...etc.) I know I am prone to haters, critics and the likes. The world will never run out of those kinds of people. 
I hope you live by this quote as well. This quote gives justice to the saying "Revenge is sweet!"--well, why wouldn't it be?  You'll be working your OWN way to success and at the same time you won't be stepping on anyone. THE best revenge.

4 comments:

  1. You look like Vica Ganda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quote! So, meaningful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anonymous! I think he's reaaaally gorgeous! :) Hi Mich! Oh yeah it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quote, L! :) I'm gonna use that tip for my haters as well. You're so pretty! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete