photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Friday, April 15, 2011

░ Beauty Tutorial: Xia Xue Inspired Look ░

This look is inspired by the look of the famous Singaporean blogger, Xia Xue. I've been following her blog ever since she appeared on one of Michelle Phan's videos (Disney Princesses) I find her really interesting. She's very straightforward and honest! I can honestly read her blog for hours...
Watch the video tutorial here:
Visit her blog here: http://www.xiaxue.blogspot.com/
This may not look like an exact copy of her look but nevertheless, it's the inspiration behind this. It would've been more convincing if I wore a blond wig and circle lenses. 
I basically went for the look that enhanced the size of the eyes more. Xia Xue is all about the lashes, that doll-like look, and porcelain skin.
List of products used:
Face
  • Dollface Cosmetics Concealer #3
  • Maybelline Aqua Gel Foundation in True Beige
  • Brown E/S from Dollface 88 Earth Color Palette for contouring the nose
  • Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Orleans for contouring the face
  • Maybelline Clear Smooth Powder Foundation in Sand Beige
Brows
  • Maybelline BrowDefinist by EyeStudio
Eyes
  • Dollface 88 Earth Color Palette Metallic Gun Metal Green E/S
  • Dollface 88 Earth Color Palette Dark Metallic Green E/S
  • Criss Cross Lashes ( 3/4 on the upper, 1/4 on the lower)
  • Maybelline Long Extreme Stiletto Mascara
  • E.l.f. Mechanical Lash Curler
  • Fashion 21 White Eye Pencil
  • MAC E/S in Beauty Marked
  • Dollface 88 Earth Color Palette Shimmery White E/S
  • Lash Grip Lash Glue
Lips
  • Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Color in Angel Rose
  • Suuthe Lip Balm







I incorporated this bow hair style to achieve a more Xia Xue feel.


10 comments:

  1. The bow hair do is pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Xiaxue is really honest and straightforward. About that petercoffin posts. gah! LOL :))

    BTW, love the look! Can't wait for the video :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sorry but that last photo looked awkward to me.. but nonetheless you look very pretty and again, another awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Aya! :) I'll do a tutorial on it as soon as I almost perfect it! Hahaha.
    Hi Em, I agree!!! I really lmao-ed when I read all those things! Showed how keen Xia Xue is when it comes to information! Thank you!! It's going to be up in less than 10 minutes (as of this moment).
    Hi Joice! It looked awkward to me as well (so I removed it) Hahaha!!! Thanks for telling me. ;) Thank you for reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You speak chinese?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes. I can speak both Mandarin and Fookien. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All you need is the blonde hair and you're good to go!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah Mich! That was what was missing! Haha!

    ReplyDelete