photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Sunday, August 28, 2011

New Lipstick Line from CoverGirl: LipPerfection #305 Hot Passion

DSC06022It’s no secret how much I fancy red lipsticks—and this is the reason why I went gaga over CoverGirl’s newest lipstick line, “LipPerfection”. The shades are absolutely to die for! I can’t even express how much I fell in love with them! My very first [and definitely not my last] purchase from this line is the #305 Hot Passion. The perfect red lip color. IMG_4057

Brownie points for the CoverGirl LipPerfection Lipstick:

  • beautiful packaging
  • pleasant smell
  • pigmented color pay-off
  • non-drying
  • affordable at PHP 395.00

Available at any CoverGirl counter (SM Department Stores)DSC06018DSC06020Stay tuned for a vlog!

2 comments:

  1. I love these lipsticks so much! I currently own 4, but I plan on getting more. Out of the 4 that I have, Divine is my favorite. So glad drugstore brands are stepping their game/quality up! :D

    --- Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole! :) OMG I must check Divide out! Thank you so much for sharing darling! :)

    ReplyDelete