photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lancome Haul

Lancome Haul: Color Design Sensational Effects Eyeshadow Palette and Color Fever Shine Lipstick

I uploaded a video using my iPhone on July 24, 2011 about the Lancome products that one of my best friends, April Mindy, gave me! She recently came back from Canada for a vacation, and I was really delighted of the pasalubongs that she gave me.

Before I say anything else, let me just clarify that I am still against animal cruelty. The internet gives ambiguous information on whether Lancome still tests or not. I believe I have the right to appreciate and share about these Lancome products because someone special gave this to me. If you feel like you can’t read this, you may exit accordingly.

With that said, let us move on to this haul:DSC02760DSC02763

Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Eyeshadow

I love how sturdy the eyeshadow compact is. Well, considering it’s Lancome, it’s not a surprise! The eyeshadow colors are particularly perfect for night outs, or even day dates. I’ll be doing a tutorial soon using this palette.

SHADES:

CLOCKWISE: Style Section |metallic| Garment |intense| Drama |shimmer| Camisole |shimmer| The New Blue |metallic| Optic |sheer| center E/S—The New Black |metallic|DSC02773

Lancome Color Fever Shine in Hot Nights

I love how shimmery the pay-off is. I can visualize this lip color paired with solid, matte eye shadow combinations. DSC02764Swatch of the Color Fever Shine Lipstick in Hot Nights:DSC02768

Watch my haul here:

4 comments:

  1. Jealous! haha, nice Haul Say! Love the lipstick too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. || Hi Tiffie!!! Aww thanks to my bestfriend! ;) ||

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry but those are fake :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anonymous, they are not, and I'd appreciate if you respect that.

    ReplyDelete