photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Latest Purchase: Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual

DSC07156I was going to get this book on Christmas, but I just couldn’t resist buying it when I saw it at National Bookstore in Glorietta. Priced at PHP 735.00, I think this is the best investment that I’ve ever done. I’m no way near halfway of the book, and I must say I am learning a lot. You may opt to buy the hardbound edition which is priced at PHP 1,000+, but I decided to get the softbound one since there’s not really an difference in the content.

This is definitely not my last purchase when it comes to makeup books. There’s a lot to learn, and a lot of books in the market. I’m getting Jemma Kidd next!

So, for all aspiring makeup artists out there—this book is made for everyone. It’s completely amazois.

Grab your copy now!

7 comments:

  1. i want that book also... definitely will buy that ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that book too ;) def useful for starter

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's one of the makeup books i've read!!! its really good!!!

    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is so great Say! You have inspired me to buy this,too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo hoo! when you get a chance, Try out Kevin Aucoin one as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashley, buy it! It's SUPER helpful. :)

    Nadine, I most definitely agree! :)

    Jess, I agree! I am really loving it! :)

    Belle! Get one for youself! Only 750! :)

    Kristine! You should get it, really! <3

    Phey! Thank you for giving us a suggestion! I'll try to find that one around here :x

    ReplyDelete