photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

SkinSonic Skin Care System Review

Read my SkinSonic System Overview here.

HPIM3387I am very happy to share how much I’ve been loving the SkinSonic Skin Care System with my readers! As you all know from this post, Jennifer of SkinSonic Philippines sent me one of the most popular skincare systems in US, the SkinSonic Brush System.

I have created a video (embedded at the end of this post) to talk about the contents of the box, and how the product works, in general.

What the box contains:

  1. SkinSonic Handle

  2. Brush for Normal Skin (white + black bristles)

  3. Brush for Sensitive Skin (white + blue bristles)

  4. Hydration/Exfoliation Applicator

  5. Massage Applicator

  6. Storage Cradle

My particular favorite among all the brush heads is the Sensitive Brush (blue and white bristles) I use it 3-4 times a week and I just can’t express how much it makes my face feel sooooo smooth and cleansed after each wash! Between manual cleansing of the face and the SkinSonic way of cleansing the face, I would honestly say that the latter works the best for me.

The main thing I love about it is that it removes 6 TIMES MORE MAKEUP than manual cleansing—this is like a jackpot for makeup-users like myself! I don’t have to worry about having makeup/dirt residue on my skin! The best proof for this is that when you tone your face, you won’t even see a strip of dirt left on the cottonball. Believe me!

You can avail of the SkinSonic Brush System with the introductory price of only P2,799.00!

Watch my video review here:

Order from:

www.skinsonicphilippines.multiply.com

Visit their Facebook Page at:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Skinsonic-Philippines/161338827277898

Contact SkinSonic Philippines at:

skinsonicphil@yahoo.com or 0917-5607422

Tweet SkinSonicPhilippines at:

http://www.twitter.com/skinsonicphil

The SkinSonic Philippines site will be up soon at www.skinsonicphilippines.com

1 comment:

  1. This skin care system have the benefits of brushing your skin which is a great way to gently exfoliate to remove dry skin, keep pores unclogged and breakouts at bay. It gives the best output for skin. I have applied it.
    skin treatments

    ReplyDelete