photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Thursday, October 13, 2011

SAYTIOCOARTILLERO First Makeup Guru in the Philippines to be Featured on STYLEHAUL

The HaulMy feature on StyleHaul is finally here! They picked my Mila Kunis Inspired Look to be included in the Oct. 12th episode of “The Haul”.

It’s such an honor to be the first makeup guru in the Philippines to be featured in StyleHaul! I never really thought it would be possible.

Thank you so much to everyone who has subscribed and those who have been supporting me since the very beginning!

I am deeply humbled and thankful!

Watch the video here:

10 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I did see it in my subscriptions box! I am so proud of you!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow nice! Congrats! Btw, see u around in UST. I'm a commerce student too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Say! I am happy for you and proud of you! Go Pinay!! You are such a great and humble and sweet guru! You deserve it.. More to come!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations say!! You deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait til they get you here darling! YOu're the best! mwa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ysha thank you so much dear!!! <3

    Bee thank you so so much! :)

    Ares! Thank you so much! :)

    Fashion without Boundaries! Oh wow! Hope I see you around too!

    Kristine! Thank you so much! You are the sweeeeeetest!

    Thank you GETGORGEOUS14!! <3

    Phey!! I can't wait tooo!!! YOU are the best!! <3

    Jess! Thank you so much!

    Joanna! Thank you so so much! <3

    ReplyDelete