photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Haul (Brow Pencils, Makeup Remover, Rabito iPhone Case, Protein Shake)

Hi everyone! Remember my “Day in The Life of Say” video last Thursday? I made a haul video out of it. I just picked up a few stuff I needed and wanted to try out. IMG_5238First Stop: Etude House 

  • Easy Brow Pencil in Dark Brown PHP 128.00
  • Eye and Lip Makeup Remover PHP 198.00

Second Stop: Department Store

  • Ever Bilena Kleopatra Brow Pencil in Dark Down PHP 55.00 (not in photo)

IMG_5240Third Stop: Healthy Options

  • Spiru-Tein Cookies and Cream Protein Shake PHP 99.00

IMG_5243Fourth Stop: FireWyre (SM City Manila Cyberzone, across SamSung Lower GF)

  • Rabito iPhone 4 Case PHP 150.00

I also went to the Supermarket and bought dog food + Mandarin Oranges from Dole.

In other stores, they sell the Rabito case for freaking 450.00! So be sure to go to FireWyre and get it for only 150! The protein shake is very yummy—I didn’t have milk to mix it with, so I used water; great taste! They also have a lot of flavors available (you can see it in my Day in The Life of Say video embedded below) I’ll be making demos using the brow pencils soon!

Watch the videos here:

5 comments:

  1. I'm about to finish my 3rd EH easy brow pencil.. yey,, love it,,, u shud try tony moly's too.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. The iphone 4 case is so adorable!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dandajae! Ohhhh thanks for telling me! Sige I'll try the one from Tony Moly <3

    Hi Gellie! I know! I loooove it <3 Thank you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE EH! :D I already spent a fortune there XD lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Val! Your lashes are still here!!! Hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete