photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Friday, October 7, 2011

Watch Out for Makeup Hub by Naturele Collezione X Makeup by Say Tioco Artillero

 Introducing, Makeup Hub by Naturele Collezione:

MAKEUPHUBI am very happy and honored to announce that I have been tied up with Makeup Hub by Naturele Collezione to give guys and girls out there various beauty tutorials using cosmetics from UK such as:Please stay tuned as this wonderful tie-up starts very, very soon.

*I have to admit, I squealed when I learned about the makeup products that Makeup Hub by Naturele Collezione carries. Didn’t you?

My deepest gratitude to my, partner in this tie up, Ms. Sarah Fulleros, for believing in my talent and skills when it comes to makeup and beauty! I am looking forward to fruitfully working with you, Sarah.

If you want to catch Naturele Collezione in the flesh, check out this poster for details! I might go to this event, myself!  Stay tuned for the wonderful videos we’ll be working on for you baby dolls!

Visit Naturele Collezione in these links:

http://www.facebook.com/NaturuleCollezione

http://www.facebook.com/MakeupHub.NatureleCollezione

3 comments:

  1. There's no way to go but up! Congrats Say! I'm glad to have seen how much your blog has grown.. Keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats lovely! can't wait to see you get partnered w Imats soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bea! You are soooo sweeet. Thank you so much!
    Hi Phey! Ahhhh that would be amaaaazing ;)

    ReplyDelete