photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, February 13, 2012

ELF Flat Top Powder Brush Review

Hi everyone!

Due to popular request, I did a review on the Elf Studio Flat Top Powder Brush! I finally got my hands on it when I went shopping with Judy! Sooo, without further ado, let’s get on with the review!

Love, Say

431507_342837709081081_151123184919202_1107876_1925598054_n

First off—this brush costs PHP 249.75. Now you would be asking, “Is it worth buying? Should I really really really get it?”

My thoughts on this brush the first time I used it:

  1. It is perfect for powder application, buffs the powder very well all over the face. I love how the flat top just ‘seals in’ all the makeup on the face.
  2. Perfect for blush as well, applies the color pretty well on the cheekbones up to the temples.
  3. Incredible for contouring. The flat top enables easy of sculpting when it comes to the hollows of the cheeks

People have been telling me how great it also works with applying cream/liquid products. However, I personally find the brush not dense enough for such job. Comparing the Sigma F80 to this brush, the F80 is definitely denser! Nevertheless, the ELF Powder Brush is something worth buying. You all know how much I love multi-functional brushes. Now I have 3 on my list!

1. Marionnaud N32 Blush Brush

2. Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush

3. ELF Studio Powder Brush

If you’re still in doubt, watch my video review on this (I demonstrated how I used it with powder, blush and contouring!)

5 comments:

  1. Love the ELF flat top brush. Extremely affordable and so functional. I think I own 3 if not 4 just for rotation. I also love this brush for powders and sealing my makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Falling in love with your videos <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this brush and it really is my go-to brush! :) I like it for applying liquid foundation

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to get this but I saw Shiseido's perfect foundation brush and I got that instead.

    It was a good choice naman pala, coz I was looking for a liquid foundation brush.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting brush! :D I love that it's not that expensive! :D

    ReplyDelete