photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Vow Premiere Tickets WINNERS!

Hi everyone!

the-vow-poster

I have the winners for the tickets of the premiere showing of the movie “The Vow” on Sunday!

Here’s how the winners were drawn:

1. All names were written down on pieces of paper (I checked, and a total of 26 people entered correctly and completely)

2. My mom picked (5) winners with her eyes closed! *Yes, my mom!

So congratulations to…

  1. Janelle Dumalaon
  2. Craver Companado
  3. Kristine Concepcion
  4. Luzelle A.
  5. Dorothy Griarte

*Please wait for my confirmation e-mail to know how to claim your tickets!

Enjoy your pre-Valentines’ movie date, darlings! I’ll be there, so if you wanna meet up, just text at 09156218309.

Many thanks to ZoyaManila and CarmexPhilippines for sponsoring this wonderful giveaway!

4 comments: