photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, February 13, 2012

Revlon Colorstay Foundation Review and Demo

Hi everyone!
Here’s my latest review on the Revlon Colorstay Foundation. I must say this is one of the best foundations I’ve ever tried. Continue reading to find out why…
Love, Say
DSC09002
Want makeup that is flawless and weightless for 16 perfect hours? Revlon has the solution - ColorStay™ Makeup with SoftFlex™. Specially formulated for normal or dry skin, this oil-free, moisture-balanced formula gives you flawless looking skin. Makeup looks fresh and feels great for up to 16 hours thanks to the lightweight, comfortable feel from the SoftFlex ColorStay™ formula. Medium to full coverage, with SPF 6 protection
First time I tried this foundation on was during my Face Routine Video. I pretty much fell in love with it from then on. I have the shade of Nude 200, and it is the closest match I have ever tried on my skin! It might tend to look a bit lighter sometimes but it is easily fixable by mixing it together with my James Cooper Cream Foundation.
This foundation comes in two types, one for the normal-dry skin type (the one I am reviewing) and another for oily-combination skin type.
What I love about this foundation:
  1. doesn’t feel heavy on the skin
  2. close match to my skin tone (Nude 200)
  3. no pungent smell (for my nose—other people find it weird-smelling)
  4. blendable especially with a stippling brush or Sigma’s Flat Top Kabuki F80 Brush
  5. works wonders for people with dry skin/oily skin (acidic skin)
What I don’t love about this foundation:
  1. the absence of a nozzle/pump for the bottle opening, you really have to be careful in pouring out the product
  2. gives light-medium coverage (so if you’re looking for super full coverage, this would be a bit of a disappointment)
Watch my video review on this product and see how it looks on my skin as I try it out and show a demonstration for you!
Products used in the video:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 200 NUDE

Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush-order from http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=161058

5 comments:

  1. that's my fave drug store foundation!!! ^^


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review..hope I get to try this someday..=)

    ReplyDelete