photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hair & Makeup: Jeselle Bagadiong

IMG_4486IMG_4500 (1)IMG_4484 (1)

IMG_9818

I was hired by my sister’s good friend, Jeselle Bagadiong, to do her hair and makeup for her prom a few weeks ago. We stayed at Atrium Hotel and the perfect spot to do her hair and makeup was right beside the large windows. I love working with natural lighting all the time!

I wanted to give Jeselle a glamour-inspired look hence, I gave her a smokey eye look adding a hint of iridescent highlight on the center of her lids. She was gifted with naturally long lashes, so all I had to do was give her lashes coats of mascara. I paired off her smokey eyes with a pink lip color to add femininity.

IMG_9821

For the hair, I have Jeselle a classic updo with curls meshed with each other. The pouf right on top of her head gives attitude to the whole look. As always, I secured all the curls with bobby pins to make them stay in place all night long.

IMG_9824


More photos in this album.

For bookings, contact Say at 09156218309

3 comments: