photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, February 27, 2012

Gifts from a Reader: Red Lipsticks + Lipstick Rack

DSC09539
My obsession with red lipsticks is no secret. I received a package from a sweet reader of mine a few weeks ago and she gave me 4 new red lipsticks and a 24-slot lipstick rack! Blogging about this is only proper to express how thankful I am. She refuses to be named, but she knows this post is for her! Thank you so much ACC!
DSC09544
L-R: NYX Matte Lipstick in PURE RED, NYX ROUND LIPSTICK in CHIC RED, MILANI LIPSTICK in Berry Rich, LIME CRIME LIPSTICK in Retrofuturist
DSC09538
I seriously have the best readers ever. I am so blessed to have you guys. Thank you so much!
Love, Say

3 comments:

  1. That is really lovely of your blog reader. :) This community is so supportive. I really need a lipstick rack! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.. ACC? i think i knew her.. hihi. ;]]

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg.. ACC? i think i knew her.. hihi. ;]]

    ReplyDelete