photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Saturday, February 4, 2012

I’m #2 on This Week’s Top 5 Most Viewed Up & Comers (STYLEHAUL)

Hi everyone!

So I woke up really early for a gig today, came back home at 7AM. Checked my e-mail, found a message from Stylehaul’s Community Development Manager, Laura Bruner, and guess what?

They featured me again in today’s episode of the haul!

What’s even more exciting?

I’m #2 in this week’s TOP 5 MOST VIEWED Up & Comers!!!

top5top2

So happy! (Of course, part of this is Judy and Benji who caused the significant increase in my channel stats! Thank you guys! Love you both!)

Watch the episode here! (FF to 6:40 to the Top 5 segment)

P.S. Our very own dancing traffic enforcer has been featured as well! Proud to be Filipino!

Love, Say

4 comments:

  1. Big congratulations, Say! And your new header is gorgeous. :)

    xx, Kim
    http://kimpossiblygorgeous.tumblr.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/kalmcosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! good to hear that Say! congratulation! you deserved it Say! god bless you! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Say! By the way i sent you an email regarding a query :) It's been months na pala since I last logged in. LOL. will back track for your posts.

    xoxo,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete