photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, February 27, 2012

Sigma Bare Palette Overview

DSC09762

Hi everyone!

Just want to share the latest that I received from Sigma. They sent me the Sigma Bare Palette! I have to say that this palette is perfect for everyday use!

It comes with 8 eyeshadow shades namely Shine, Control, Snoop, Hitch (my favorite), Act, Command, Elope and Approach. The palette also comes with a dual ended brush E30 and E25

DSC09768

Stay tuned for makeup tutorials + reviews using this palette!

Want one for yourself? Order through this link.

2 comments:

  1. It reminds me so much of Urban Decay's Naked palette! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely neutral shades! Command looks super adorbs!

    ReplyDelete