photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

░ Face & Outfit of The Day/ Product Review: Sassy for School + Maybelline Long Extreme Stiletto Mascara░

Photo taken early in the morning, just before I left for school.
Today, we were all required to wear white tops and black bottoms for this dry run for our university's entry for the Guinness Book of World Records for the Largest Human Cross (read about it here) For my outfit, I opted to wear a simple long-sleeved white top from American Eagle Outfitters and topped it off with this printed scarf I got from SM Department Store (from the Live Beautiful! line) about a year ago for PHP 300++. The reason why I wanted to cover up is because our classroom's air conditioning unit temperature tends to go lower than what I can endure. Sure enough, I felt really cozy and comfy throughout the whole morning! I wore regular black jeans from Colours and my black fats from Cinderella. I don't have a decent photo of my outfit. Look below and that is a photo of me while I was trying to play Frisbee with my blockmates.

LIST OF PRODUCTS USED:
Dollface Concealer #3
Maybelline Aqua Gel Foundation in True Beige
Fanny Serrano Two-Way Cake in Orleans
Elf Blush in Shy
Revlon's Pink About It Matte Lipstick
Elf Super Glossy Lip Shine in Pink Kiss
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner
Maybelline Long Extreme Stiletto Mascara
Dollface Cosmetics 88 Earth Color Palette (I worked with neutrals for the eyes)

We were already outdoors, hence, the removal of the scarf.
Now, here, I want you to take a look at my lashes! You can click and zoom it for better quality. I am liking the newest mascara I bought from Maybelline. It is the Maybelline Long Extreme Stiletto Mascara and I have the shade in black. This one costs PHP 349.00 only. I gave it a test today and true enough, it did not disappoint me. Heads up to girls who hate clumping--this has the tendency to. Especially when you apply 3 coats. I am not very particular with clumping so I am perfectly okay with it. I am actually happy that it makes my lashes look longer.


Here I am with my good college friend, Kathy. I'm sure you've seen her in my vlogs!
Just to share this, Kathy showed me this hair accessory which lets you create the perfect tiny bun! I would love to show you how it looked like but I was not able to take a photo! All I have is the after shot which was taken by Kathy as well.
NOTE: We did not use a foam-type of accessory, it was more of a wire type. I can't find the words to explain what it is. I'll try to take a photo tomorrow to show you guys how it looks. It has a cheetah print, by the way. 
The most decent photo I have for my outfit of the day. This was taken by Kathy while I was trying to play Frisbee with my blockmates. I am still learning how it's played. Such a fun sport but I think I'm sooo much better off with volleyball--the one and only sport I truly love.
Good to know: I have been a varsity player of volleyball for my schools (St. Jude and La Consolacion) for almost 8 years while I was still in elementary and high school.
Hope you had fun reading this! Cheers to a great rest of the week!

7 comments:

  1. was just wonderin', whats your height?
    love your look here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amanderrific! I stand 5'4" the last time I checked. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Say,

    You look simple and cool in your get up, I like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww Say! ur sucha pretty lass indeed..

    btw, is this Stiletto better than the previous Maybelline Unstoppable mascara? I am dreading my Mac ProLash alr...thinking of grabbing this at the RDS last week but i changed my mind..The Unstoppable still works for me though, even had friends asking me before if I wore false lashes with that one.
    Thanks! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Aidi, thank you so much!
    Hi Wickermoss, thank you dear! Hmmm I haven't tried the unstoppable one so cannot really say. This looks like I have falsies on, though! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like that lipstick color. It's so pretty and flattering on you!

    ReplyDelete