photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Gaga over Reds: Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Crimson

DSC06155Revlon for Less sent me a package of the products from the Revlon PhotoReady line and included this beautiful shade of the Revlon Colorburst Lipstick. It’s called “Crimson” and I wore it to school yesterday. It’s not your typical shade of red because it’s quite deep and has a hint of brown to it. This shade definitely adds sophistication and classiness to any look.

I paired this lip color with a simple winged eyeliner look and faux lashes, highlighted inner thirds of the eyes and contour+blush. I wanted to keep the eye makeup simple just because the lip color already screams attention.

I will be posting a video wearing this lip color, just to show you guys how it looks like on the lips. Stay tuned!

Visit Revlon For Less here!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Revlon-for-Less/136837689734228

3 comments:

  1. PANSALT, the low-sodium salt from Finland, is now available in the Philippines. PANSALT is the tastier & healthier way to salt. With PANSALT, you can avoid and better manage hypertension and its complications such as heart attack, stroke, kidney disease, among others. PANSALT has also been approved as an organic food ingredient by the European Commission. Make that switch to PANSALT NOW!!! For more information, visit www.pansalt.ph or contact (02) 531-4881/ 0917-811-SALT (7258).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello beautiful! Correct me if I'm wrong. But I think its from Revlon Colorbust line lipstick not Super Lustrous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anonymous! My bad! Thanks for telling me!

    ReplyDelete