photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hair & Makeup: 22 Cheerleaders from St. Scholastica

September 16, 2011—my second major gig happened this day. Remember the time when I made up 20+ cheerleaders for my former highschool (SJCS)? This is similar to that one! DSC06500I arrived at St. Scholastica at around 12:00NN and was given a spacious area where I could set up my things. I was given approximately 2.5 hours to finish the hair and makeup of 22 cheerleaders.

I worked on their hair first, making high ponies and teasing all the way. The makeup mainly composed of Barbie pink lip color, a combination of blue and purple eye shadow (sparkling purple E/S on the inner corners of the eyes) blush, and powder foundation.DSC06488DSC06493I finished right on time and headed straight to UST for my remaining classes. DSC06502The best thing about all this? Later that night, I got the word that the team won 1st place in the cheering competition! That just made me so happy.

Congratulations to the Aqua Blue Team from St. Scholastica’s College!

3 comments:

  1. 22 cheerleaders in 2 and a half hours?!?!? Oh my! *bow down*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @bingcastro Thank Bing! It's my 2nd time to do this. And there'll be a third time in OCT! :D
    @bee. Hi Bee! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete