photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, September 5, 2011

Sponsored: Revlon For Less!

DSC06094

Haydee of Revlon for Less sent me an e-mail a few weeks back and expressed her interest in sending me Revlon products. I agreed to review them since I have tried out Revlon’s PhotoReady Foundation before but never got the chance to try out the Powder and the Transluscent Finisher myself. Haydee was really thoughtful to include a SuperLustrous lipstick in the package as well. We met up last Thursday night. She came to meet me with her boyfriend Paolo (isn’t that cool, our boyfriends have the same name! Except that my Paulo is spelled with a “U”) at UST.

Expect a review about these products in the coming days! But I just had to say, the lipstick is marvelous! (I used it today)

1. Revlon PhotoReady Powder

2. Revlon PhotoReady Translucent Finisher

3. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Crimson

Please visit https://www.facebook.com/pages/Revlon-for-Less/136837689734228?sk=wall for more information.

2 comments:

  1. i have searched for their translucent finisher powder everywhere..cant find it.i am waiting for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Benish! Well I hope you order from Revlon For Less! Stay tuned for the review :)

    ReplyDelete