photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Saturday, September 17, 2011

ATTENTION: Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring ONE TIME USE ONLY!

I did a blog tutorial on applying the Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring a few months back (read the tutorial here) and I remember receiving queries on whether the left-over formula can be stored and re-used. I honestly did not know what to answer as I did not have any knowledge about the issue nor did the packaging provided such information.

The answer fell from the heavens two days ago when my sister used the left-over formula of the Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring on my Papa. It totally did not work anymore, and my Papa complained of itching around his scalp area. The situation was immediately handled and thank God, no further irritation occurred.

I am writing this post to inform everyone who have availed of the product to NOT STORE AND RE-USE IT. I suggest you find someone to share it with! For example, three short-haired bestfriends, or 2 long-haired friends—that might’ve sounded weird but I guess you get my point!

SO BE REMINDED…

The Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring is FOR ONE (1) TIME USE ONLY! Please spread the word! We don’t want burning/itching scalps!

Stay gorgeous, my dear readers!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Thanks for the info. I'm glad I stumbled upon your twitter and read your blog post. I'll definitely take note of this since I was thinking about buying some! Do you know of a good product thought that will last?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jazz I'm glad you read this!!! :O Anyway, hmm I haven't tried other coloring kits yet. Etude House palang. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. my friend also told me that since she uses EH. Thanks for the reminder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Say.. is the color permanent? after my last hair coloring stint, I'm saying NO to permanent color. Maintenance is just too much.

    ReplyDelete