photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sponsored Review: REVLON For LESS

HPIM3133HPIM3137“Now, there’s no such thing as bad lighting…”

Haydee and Paolo of Revlon For Less contacted me a few weeks back and expressed their interest in sending me Revlon products to review. Being a Revlon user and fan as well, I gladly accepted. You might ask, what is so special about this? Well, Revlon For Less is an online store which offers 100% authentic Revlon products for sale at a much lower price compared to the market price. Now, who would say “No.” to that?

I received the following products from Revlon For Less:

  1. Revlon PhotoReady Makeup
  2. Revlon PhotoReady Powder
  3. Revlon PhotoReady Translucent Finisher

I did a vlog review (see: video embedded at the end of this post) about the products and this post will serve as a more in-depth review about them.

Let us start off with the Revlon PhotoReady Makeup:

  • for poreless, airbrushed skin in any light” 
  • photochromatic pigments bend and diffuse light to help erase every flaw
  • complete yet undetectable coverage
  • soft luminous finish
  • SPF20
  • oil-free
  • fragrance free

Now let’s go through this point by point:

  1. I first tried out the Revlon PhotoReady Makeup during my 18th birthday (2 years ago) so this is not new to me anymore. It’s the same foundation that really blends well with my skintone (Medium Beige 006)
  2. I love how it does what it says on the pamphlet—it really does give an “airbrushed looking finish”.
  3. It cancels out all the imperfections on the face, giving medium to full coverage.
  4. It contains photochromatic pigments (those little shimmers you see on the foundation) which claims to bend and diffuse light to help erase flaws. This may be a bother to some, but it never was a problem for me. I think it looks pretty great, makes the face look flawless, especially when you’re out walking under the sun.
  5. This foundation always gets 5 out of 5 stars for me.

Moving on to the Revlon PhotoReady Powder:

  • for perfected, airbrushed skin in any light
  • eliminates shine and evens skin tone
  • photochromatic pigments bend and diffuse light to help erase every flaw
  • micro-refined, ultra lightweight texture that’s virtually undetectable
  • SPF14
  1. This powder sets the foundation really well. It mattifies the face without caking.
  2. I usually just buff the powder over the foundation & not drag the brush all over my face to help the foundation stay intact.

Lastly, the Revlon PhotoReady Translucent Finisher:

  • for poreless, airbrushed skin in any light
  • universal translucent shade
  • eliminates shine and sets makeup
  • photochromatic pigments bend, reflect and diffuse light
  • micro-refined, ultra lightweight texture that’s virtually undetectable
  • oil-free
  • fragrance-free
  1. Mally Roncal of Mally Beauty abhors translucent powders. I don’t really know why—but with this baby, I am definitely impressed.
  2. Just because the powder looks white, doesn’t mean it will appear white. This powder gives off a translucent finish to the skin.
  3. It does eliminate shine, making it perfect for touch-ups.

Please watch this video and see the transformation on my skin as I apply each product mentioned above:

SHADES AVAILABLE:

Makeup: Shell, Nude, Natural Beige, Medium Beige, Cool Beige

Powder: Fair/Light, Light/Medium, Medium/Deep

Finisher: Fair/Light (fits all)

|| Revlon for Less Product Overview Blog Post:

http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2011/09/sponsored-revlon-for-less.html

|| Visit Revlon For Less and place your orders now!

Click this—Revlon For Less Facebook Page

|| Contact Haydee/Paolo: 09334251413 / 09228997077

9 comments:

  1. Haydee! :) Looking forward to a beautiful partnership with Revlon For Less <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched ur yt video n I'm like wow that foundation powder looks great! But then that was the beginning of the video when u didn't have anything on ur face but concealer and I was like omggg her skin is soo beautiful!!!!! She looks great without foundation!!!! Jealous... Anyways thanks so much for letting us know, I need to check out that site :)

    Alx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. We'll send you another cosmetic by the end of the month. You helped us increase our number of customers.. Thanks again Say for the help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haydee! Thank you so much! I'm so glad I helped :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Say! We'll send you one ColorStay Make-up Foundation, I believe your skin type is Normal to Dry?.. Please reply! :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haydee! Yes it is. Normal to Dry :) Thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. say im planning to buy revlon foundi next wik, n just want 2 ask if u have tried d revlon colorstay foundation?bcoz i cannot decide what 2 buy, colorstay or photoready.... i have oily skin and i also have acidic skin... so its hard too find a foundation for me.. hayz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. say im planning to buy revlon foundi next wik, n just want 2 ask if u have tried d revlon colorstay foundation?bcoz i cannot decide what 2 buy, colorstay or photoready.... i have oily skin and i also have acidic skin... so its hard too find a foundation for me.. hayz!

    ReplyDelete