photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dolly Eye International Cosmetic Lenses: An Overview

DSC07619

I was contacted by Dolly International a few weeks back and they expressed their interest in letting me review one of their products. As fond as I have become of contact lenses, I gladly accepted. Dolly International mainly offers soft cosmetic contact lenses for sale. They gave me the liberty to choose which among their wide variety of lenses I wanted to try out and review.

Dolly International is located in Hong Kong so it took a few days for the parcel to arrive at the Post Office. I was only expecting to receive a pair of lenses so I was really surprised to see that Dolly International sent me (5) five pairs!

DSC07620

This post is just going to be a brief overview of the packaging, content, and overall design of the lenses. Let us start off with the packaging…

PACKAGING—I think it’s in the nature of majority of the female population to be attracted to the color pink. I found the packaging really adorable!

DSC07621DSC07623

The lenses were made in Korea.

DSC07625

Here’s how the vials look like.

DSC07635

As you all know, I have –4.00 grade on both my eyes. Dolly International was very thoughtful to send me graded ones that I can review.

DSC07637

Now let us go through the colors that Dolly International sent me…

COLORS—They sent me (5) pairs of cosmetic contact lenses in these colors:

1. Hazel

DSC07630DSC07648

2. Grey (first kind)

DSC07631DSC07652

3. Violet

DSC07632DSC07645

4. Grey (second kind)

DSC07633DSC07653

5. Black

DSC07634DSC07646

Stay tuned for my upcoming post showing you how these lenses look like when worn.

Thank you so much Dolly International for sending these over!

If you want more information about Dolly Eye International, go to: http://www.dolly-eye.com/

1 comment:

  1. wow! so many lenses! and whoa! you're eye grade is so high!! worse than mine! Can't wait to see you wearing them! :)

    ReplyDelete