photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Trinket Town: A Christmas Bazaar Meet & Greet Say

trinkettown4 copy

Hi everyone!

I know this is announced in quite short notice but I just wanted to say that I will be selling my faux lashes on December 4, 2011 @ BOOTH #25 at Ariato Function Center Il Terrazzo Mall (305 Tomas Morato Cor. Sct. Madrinan, Q.C.) I will be there all day from 10AM-10PM on Sunday. I will be with my sister who will be selling the gorgeous ear cuffs that you see me wearing in my videos!

I will be selling 10 pairs of lashes/set for only PHP 150.00. I hope to see you there! This is also for everyone who has been asking me about my faux lashes. Get your own set on Sunday! Limited stocks available, so come early, darlings.

Hope to see you there! Let’s take photos together!

Love, Say

No comments:

Post a Comment