photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Demonstrating How the SkinSonic SkinCare System Works

About a few weeks ago, I uploaded my SkinSonic review via YouTube. I am back today with an actual demonstration video on how I use the system. DSC07789

Products I Use:

  1. Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam (with Activated Carbon)
  2. SkinSonic SkinCare System with the Sensitive Brush (blue & white bristles)

How I Use It:

  1. Apply the product on the brush.
  2. Wet face.
  3. Proceed to moving the brush in a circular motion around the cheeks for 10 seconds (on each cheek)
  4. Spend 10 seconds on the chin area
  5. Spend 10 seconds on the nose area
  6. Spend 20 seconds on the forehead

Let the brush do its job in oscillating and do not scrub your face with the brush. After rinsing, you will notice that your face will feel extremely smooth & feel thoroughly cleansed.

The SkinSonic SkinCare System removes 6 times more makeup compared to manual washing—the primary reason why I love this system so much.

Read about my SkinSonic System Overview:
http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2011/08/skinsonic-skincare-system.html

Read about my SkinSonic System Review:
http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2011/10/skinsonic-skin-care-system-review.html

DSC07773

Get your own SkinSonic SkinCare System for the introductory price of only 2,799.00!
To order: Contact Rica at 0917-560-74-22.

Visit SkinSonic Philippines' website to know more about the system:
http://www.skinsonicphilippines.com/

Like their page in Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Skinsonic-Philippines/161338827277898

Now we have the demonstration video. Before anything else, I admit that I do not have perfect skin. I have acne, I have scars, I have chicken pox marks—but I don’t let them get in the way of creating honest videos for all my viewers.

This video was filmed early in the morning, I have 0% makeup on:

1 comment:

  1. I love how you the did a demo on this one. Your blog is really helpful. Hope you can visit my blog if you have a moment. :)

    ReplyDelete