photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Overview: KKCenterHK Hand-Made Black Wispy Plumes Leather Fake False Lashes

KKCenterHK was kind enough to send me these wonderful, dramatic lashes after my first review on their A166 Lashes (read A166 overview here and review here)

DSC07741

These are the Hand-made Black Wispy Plumes Leather Fake False Lashes. I have yet to try these out for an over-the-top dramatic makeup tutorial. I bet these would look great and would definitely give the whole look more oomph.

The plumes are extra long as you can see in the photos, and the lash bands are neatly glued to the lash plate. It’s quite odd how the left lash looks a bit “bald” on the quarter end—but I guess that’s the way it was meant to look like!

DSC07742DSC07743

I hope you stay tuned for my upcoming tutorial using these babies!

If you want to try out KKCenterHK lashes, go to:

http://www.kkcenterhk.com

 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures of you trying this on!!!

    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. tessa prieto lashes ba itey? haha! love it! :D

    ReplyDelete