photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Goody Simple Styles Collection Launch

DSC07885

If you watched my What’s In My Bag (Moving Cab) video, you would see this huge mirror inside my bag. I’ve been a Goody mirror user since my 3rd year in high school! I was happy to be invited to their Simple Styles Collection launch last November 23rd. I invited my good friend and fellow beauty blogger Sab of MissCoryPotts since I wanted to see her while she’s in town! We all met up at Edsa Shangri-la. Achi Char (of YellowYum) was also present at the event.

DSC07886DSC07887

Sab of http://www.misscorypotts.blogspot.com

DSC07888

Charlene of http://www.yellowyum.com

DSC07889

We were served good food by the hotel. I especially loved the dessert platter that Achi Char, Sab and I shared.

DSC07906DSC07893DSC07894DSC07895DSC07901

The venue was definitely filled with festive balloons. They remind me of the Spin Pins!

DSC07905

Goody particularly launched the Simple Styles Collection which includes the Spin Pin, Modern Updo, Pony Pouf, and Bun Spiral.

Here’s a little information about each:

  1. The Spin Pin is a simple little tool that is sure to spiral out of control. Providing the hold and strength of about 20 bobby pins, it adjusts in size for optimum hold in fine to super thick, straight or curly hair to create free-floating suspension.—I’ve seen Judy of ItsJudyTime use this baby, and it truly works!
  2. Upgrade your chignon with the Modern Updo. Specially created for superior hold and optimal fit, its contoured shape lies comfortably against the head, twisting hair into a loose bun tucking the ends in to secure your style.
  3. Take your pony tail to new heights with the Pony Pouf! With a patented bi-level poufing tool that includes a strand locking support system for all day volume, the unique Pony Pouf benefits from a double contour design for added volume.
  4. Create the perfect classic bun or messy top knot with the Bun Spiral, to achieve different stylish looks in your own way. With its round spiral design created to fit average consumer’s hair, the flexible tension spiral moves smoothly through all hair types.

DSC07911DSC07913

Goody’s newest collection definitely created quite a craze among the beauty community! Check them out and don’t miss out!

Visit Goody Simple Styles Collection!

More photos from the event:

DSC07916DSC07917DSC07918

Check out what’s inside this loot bag here!

DSC07922

Check out my Bun Spiral Hair Tutorial here.

Special thanks to Miss Gwen Carino and GoodyPH for the invite!

No comments:

Post a Comment