photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, November 28, 2011

Gift from a Sweet Reader: MAC Satin Lipstick in RED A21

In my almost 2 years of being a beauty blogger and a YouTube makeup guru, I never really expected to have such wonderful supporters (some of which have been there since Day 1!!!) About 2 weeks ago, I met up with Ashley (a soon-to-be June bride) for her makeup testing. She actually just came back from Dubai. I felt really happy to finally meet her because she’s one of the people who actually watched me waaaay back when I started in YouTube. I’m gonna blog about her makeup testing in a separate post, but I just wanted to show you guys what Ashley brought back to Manila for me!

Before we started with the testing, she handed a MAC bag to me. I was really surprised! And looooook what was inside! It's a MAC Satin Lipstick! And you can totally tell she’s an avid reader because she knows how much I love the color red. How sweet of her, right? The feeling is just grabe lang because I was really happy that she even thought of giving me something. Sometimes the bond I establish with my readers is super amazing. Most of them actually become friends of mine!

DSC08037DSC08032DSC08036DSC08043

I am sooooo thankful for all my readers. This is the reason why I do my best to reply to every single comment/email/message they send me. I love you guys!

Ashley, thank you so much for this! Such a perfect addition to my red lipstick collection. See you in June, darling! And enjoy the rest of your vacation.

4 comments:

  1. What a generous reader! <3 It must be super heartwarming to have lovely readers! :)

    beauty-venture.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day, Ms. Say! A21 is actually the date of manufacturing of the product, not the name. Looks like your lippy has a long way to go! :D Wrote about those codes in a post before. http://electroanna.blogspot.com/2011/11/so-whens-birthday-of-your-mac-product_06.html Hope it helps! :D

    More power, Ms. Say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. M.A.C. Red is the shade and A21 is the product code.

    M.A.C. Russian Red is my fave :) http://giftprincess.blogspot.com/search/label/MAC

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Say! ure welcome!!!

    ReplyDelete