photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Thursday, November 17, 2011

BAD GIRL Makeup Look by Sleek Makeup

This is my first makeup look/tutorial using Sleek Makeup from Make Up Hub by Naturele Collezione. This look will be perfect for any night-out or clubbing! The Bad Girl palette contains a lot of pigmented and bold colors, follow the simple steps to know how to achieve a “bad-girl” look.

HPIM4371

 

As usual, I skipped concealing, foundation, and my brow routine to save time; however, another video is on the way. I initially included the concealing, foundation, powder, contouring, blush and brow routine in the video but it made the tutorial too long so I decided to make two videos so as not to waste good footage.

Let’s move on to the tutorial:

Here’s a photo of the Bad Girl Palette by Sleek Makeup for reference:

HPIM4356DSC07693DSC07688

1. Apply a base on your lids, I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk—a review is on the way, but I just want to say how vibrant this makes the colors look on the lids! I bought mine from The Purpektion Shop.

2. Take “INNOCENCE” from the Bad Girl Palette (Sleek Makeup) and apply this on the inner corners of the eyes.

3. Take “ABYSS” from the Bad Girl Palette (Sleek Makeup) and apply this on the outer V. A little goes a long way—tap off the excess since the eyeshadow is very pigmented.

4. Take a blending brush and blend Abyss through. Stay on the outer V area.

5. Take “REBEL” next and apply this color on the outer V area as well.

6. Take the blending brush again and blend through.

7. Take “INNOCENCE” again and sweep this color to the inner thirds of the lids.

8. Take “UNDERGROUND” and darken the crease area.

9. Use a blending brush to blend thoroughly.

10. Line your eyes as you would. I used Fanny Serrano’s Long Wear Gel Liner and the Maybelline liner brush.

11. Curl your lashes and apply mascara. I used my ELF Mechanical Lash Curler and my Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara.

12. Apply false lashes. I used the own lashes that I carry *will soon be back on stock!*

13. Now for the lip color, I chose to use a very bold and attention catching lip color. I used Sleek Makeup’s POUT PAINT in PINKINI. A little amount goes a looooong way. Use a lip brush to apply.

HPIM4360

14. Finish off with applying blush on and contouring your face *will be shown in the next video*

Now you may ask me, why the heck could I order Sleek Makeup in the Philippines? Just click THIS link and it will lead you to Make Up Hub by Naturele Collezione! Place your orders now! A lot of people have fallen in love with the POUT PAINT in Pinkini! Not to mention, the palettes are to die for (the well-known YouTube gurus Sam and Nic Chapman *Pixiwoo* use them!)

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!

Here are more photos from the tutorial & scroll down till the end of this post to watch the tutorial:

HPIM4372HPIM4401HPIM4399HPIM4389HPIM4381

You can watch the tutorial here:

2 comments:

  1. the colors are just GORGEOUS especially the lipstick ^^, love the look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The palette looks simple yet fab! Yay! I want to have one :D
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete