photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Makeup Hub by Naturele Collezione (Sleek Makeup & Beauty UK Loot)

Hi everyone!

As I have previously mentioned  in my blog post, I am now proudly & officially partnered with Makeup Hub by Naturele Collezione. If you missed my blog post about the Meet & Greet @ the Super Sale Bazaar, you can read it here! I am very happy about this. Not only did I get an amazing opportunity, but also found great friends in Makeup Hub by Naturele Collezione’s owner, Sarah Fulleros [even her siblings Richard and Kathy].

Sarah gave me a generous loot bag after our meeting during the Super Sale Bazaar to jumpstart the series of video tutorials and reviews that I’ll be making for them. And as promised, I am here to give a brief overview of what Sarah gave me and what products you can expect to see in my upcoming tutorials [Here’s the first tutorial: Bad Girl Makeup Look].

DSC07655

Let’s start off with the makeup palettes from Sleek Makeup (yes—the same ones that the Chapman sisters *Pixiwoo* use!)

1. Divine Mineral Based Eyeshadow Palette in BAD GIRL 596

DSC07658DSC07688

2. Divine Mineral Based Eyeshadow Palette in ACID 570

DSC07671DSC07678

3. Divine Mineral Based Eyeshadow Caribbean Collection CURACAO Palette 656

DSC07682DSC07664

Moving on to the lip products…

1. Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipsticks (Matte) in BARE ALL 777 and STILETTO 778

DSC07697DSC07703DSC07709

2. Beauty UK Lipstick in PASSION 10

DSC07711DSC07715

3. Sleek Makeup POUT PAINT in PINKINI 160 and PIN-UP 157

DSC07720DSC07727

Lastly…

1. Beauty UK Blush in Royal Rose BE2118 2

DSC07716DSC07718

I can’t express how thankful I am for all this. Thank you so much to Sarah of Make Up Hub by Naturele Collezione for believing in my skills!

I will definitely be able to whip up a lot of different looks using these products.

Yes, I know you guys will be asking for reviews and swatches next—don’t you worry! I’m one step ahead of you!

Stay tuned for more tutorials and reviews! The next days will definitely be filled with sleek goodness!

P.S. You may want to check out my first look using the Sleek Makeup Bad Girl Palette: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThwR6KVJFCI

I know most of you fell in love with these products the moment you read about them! Good news is, Sleek Makeup & Beauty UK products are available in the Philippines! All you have to visit is this page: https://www.facebook.com/MakeupHub.NatureleCollezione and you’ll be bombarded with a lot of original UK-branded makeup products! I’m 100% sure that Sarah will accommodate all your queries about the prices. Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. the beauty uk blush kinda resembles a shade from MAC blushes I just forgot the name of that haha! :) great post Say! :)

    ReplyDelete