photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Friday, January 14, 2011

░ Blog Sale: So Fab! Black Pumps ░

Here's a little blog sale for you guys. As you can very much see, I'm putting my So Fab! Black Pumps for sale. The major question, "Why?" Well for a couple of reasons, really. I bought it when I was really depressed. Retail therapy? Exactly. When I came back to my senses, I thought, why the hell did I spend PhP1,299.75 on this pair of shoes? Yes, it cost me that much. And to think I wasn't able to wear it that often! I only wore it two times. The shoes are in perfect shape, actually. Click the photo to enlarge if you want to check it meticulously. 
From the original price of P1,299.75, I am putting in on sale for P800.00 ($18.17)

  • Size: 39
  • Heels: 4 inches high
  • Color: Black
  • Pattern: Sew lines
  • Status: Used twice






For anyone who is interested, please leave me a comment down below.
FOR PHILIPPINE-RESIDENTS
You will have to shoulder the shipping fee. I can also do meet-ups around Manila area.
FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: 
You will have to shoulder shipping fee as well. 

PAYMENT METHOD:
  1. Deposit the payment in my BDO Account.
  2. Personal (for meet-ups only)
  3. Through Western Union Money Transfer.
Package will be shipped through Air21 or LBC.
Please comment "RESERVE" including your name, message, contact number, and email address if you are an interested buyer.

3 comments:

  1. ooooh D: these look awesome D: i hope i earn enough money in two weeks >3<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tatat! Do you want me to reserve this for you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your article has piqued a lot of positive interest. I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting. korean skin care

    ReplyDelete