photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Saturday, January 1, 2011

░ New Year's Day: FOTD & OOTD ░

★ Happy New Year everyone! 
It's officially January 1, 2011.
I just want to share what I wore during the family dinner tonight. 
HAIR: As you can very much see, I put it up in a big bun.
I didn't feel like wearing my hair down tonight. 
EYES: I used the Stardust E/S palette in "Totally Neutral" from Nichido that Noe Mae Villagonzalo of Colorismyweapon gave me. It contains three E/S, which is perfect to use since it already has the shade for highlighting, for the outer V and for the base. I used Maybelline's Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner to line my eyes; curled my lashes and applied mascara as usual.
►FACE: The usual foundation and concealing routine; patted on some setting powder, and applied a little blush from The Body Shop (Roseflower Blush 02) 
►LIPS: I had on Etude House's VIP Girl Dear Darling Lips PK007 also given to me by Noe Mae. (I adore the color by the way!)
►OUTFIT: I wore a body-hugging top, jeans, flats, and my sister Iza's military blazer.
►BAG: That is not an Hermes Birkin. It's an unbranded bag which I bought from the mall for P700.00. Yes, it has the same features as the Birkin bag but it is not a rip-off because I am not claiming it as such. 
►That ring I am wearing on my left hand is also from Noe Mae. It's really pretty!


Have a great year, everyone!
Love, Say 

12 comments:

  1. i love that Etude l/s too. it's very kris aquino! hehehe. but i love it super.:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joice!! Very nice talaga. I still want to get PK008! It's kind of a dupe for Viva Glam Gaga. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it is! PK008 and PK007 are almost identical, it's just that 007 is matte. so 008 is a lot closer dupe of viva glam gaga.

    i love etude! you should have their pink membership. lots of perks (well not a lot, but the membership card is sooo cute:P) haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Ate Noe told me about that card! I'll go check it out although I'm not really a fan of cards. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Say :) I super adore your jacket so effin gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Nadine! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy new year say!! you look so fresh with the etude lipstick.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donnarence happy New Year as well! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful makeup!! :) I wanna hire you when I do a shoot! :) Galing mo lang!
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Sharina! Just contact me at saytiocoartillero@gmail.com or text me at 09157021274. :) Happy New Year as well! :) Looking forward to work with you!

    ReplyDelete