photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Sunday, January 23, 2011

░ Updates: New Vlogs ░

What's In My Bag?

A quick list of the things I always carry in my bag (NOTE: some of these may not have been mentioned in my vlog)
  1. Hand sanitizer
  2. 2011 Pink Planner
  3. Makeup Bag
  4. MSi Wind U100 Plus Series netbook
  5. Cherry Mobile P1 cellphone (yes, I don't own any extravagant phones)
  6. Sony Cybershot W130 camera
  7. Black ball-point pens
  8. Laptop charger (at times)
  9. Hand mirror
  10. Wallet
  11. Pink Pouch for receipts and coins
  12. Umbrella
  13. USB connector
  14. Notepad
  15. Scientific Calculator

My Perfect Imperfections Tag Video



P.S. I did forget to mention my so called "perfections" in my Perfect Imperfections Tag Video! So just for the sake of mentioning them...

  1. My natural long straight hair
  2. My eyes
  3. My collarbones 
And here are the things I don't like about myself...
  1. My teeth
  2. My brows (but I love them now!)
  3. My "straight" neck
  4. My "jaw fat"

No comments:

Post a Comment