photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, January 3, 2011

░ Update: First Contest in the Year 2011 ░

How does the word "contest" grab you? 
I just opened my very first contest via my Facebook Fan Page
Anyone who is a liker of my page is eligible to join. 
All you have to do is:
  1. LIKE MY FAN PAGE IN FACEBOOK
  2. GO TO THE DISCUSSIONS TAB.
  3. CLICK ON THE ONLY TOPIC POSTED IN THE TAB
  4. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS 
  5. ADD A "REPLY" IN THE END OF THE POST
  6. SUGGEST A MAKEUP LOOK YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO DO A TUTORIAL ON
Any look may be requested, be it celebrity-inspired, movie-inspired, 
music video-inspired and the like.

It doesn't matter how many requests you post. 
All your entries will be 
counted as (1) one only.

I'll be announcing the winner on January 29, 2011.
One (1) winner will win a package with a variety of makeup and skin care products.

2 comments:

  1. Yey! I just posted my entry in your fan page :) Fingers crossed! Happy New Year, Say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janica! Thank you for joining! Happy New Year as well! :)

    ReplyDelete