photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Friday, January 21, 2011

░ Update: Official Sample Business Card ░

I have finally finished creating my business cards! This will be the official design of my card. The printed cards (see: below) are only samples since I'm going for the glossy finish for the final look. I have about 20 printed samples which I will be giving away to close friends, clients and family. The final and official look will hopefully come out before February 2011.
Don't you just feel so "professional" when you say, "Here's my card, call me!" (laughs)
I hope to get contacted for more appointments! Prom season is right around the corner! I will be more than happy to make you beautiful and enchanting ladies! Make your prom night a night to remember, book your appointments now!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Miss Savealittle. It's just a sample though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do really good makeup, but I think you should start investing in more quality products because if I wanted my makeup done, I'd want the MUA to use more high end products like MAC or Bobbi Brown. Those are the brands I mainly use, and they're good quality and not very expensive! Just a suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. With all due respect I hope you consider that I am just a college student. Jobless and dependent, still. I am building up my collection little by little. MAC and Bobbi Brown may not be that expensive for you because I assume you have a job. But they are quite, for me since I am just a student. Thank you for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute card! I love the design,very unique. I think it's great that you included social networks information there, also. Love your blog, keep at it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. like the design..like the info you put into it..i wish to do same for Metal business cards..when i have to design it.

    ReplyDelete