photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Sunday, January 9, 2011

░ Workout of the Day: BodyRock.tv's 600 Sexier Body Workout ░

Using motorcycle gloves gives my hands, particularly my palms, extra protection when doing push-ups or leg works, especially when I workout on cemented floor.
"Thriving. That's fighting... Surviving is barely getting by." 
-Jillian Michaels
Today I completed my first workout for this year. I have been slacking off and extended my holiday season just a bit too much but now I am back in the game. For those of you who are clueless about this, I am fond of working out. You can click the "Workout for the Day" tab below my banner to read more about the history of my health as well as how I managed to lose more than 20 pounds in a year.
After 4 days of trips to the cafe and consuming loads of calories from all those frappes and waffles, I finally got down my yoga mat and punished myself. 
I picked out BodyRock.tv's 600 Sexier Body Workout to jumpstart my workout sessions this year. I knew it was gonna be hard, but I managed to finish with time to spare.

  1. 60 Burpees with Calve Raise
  2. 60 One Leg Push-ups
  3. 60 Jump Lunges
  4. 60 One Leg Dead Lifts
  5. 60 Crunches with Leg Extensions
  6. 60 Prisoner Squats and Front Kicks
  7. 60 One Leg Tricep Dip
  8. 60 One Leg Jump
  9. 60 Chest Lifts
  10. 60 Over the Chair Kicks
I do not recommend this to anyone who is just starting out. This workout's level of difficulty is high. You can always modify, though! I stop after every 10 or 20 reps depending on the level of difficulty of each exercise. 
The total time I consumed is: 27 minutes and 30 seconds.

I won't ramble on how each workout is done, click on this link to know more about my favorite full body workout.
I have been working out with Zuzana and Freddie for a couple of months now and I have proven to myself that exercises at home with a healthy diet will make your life better. 
My heaviest was 170 pounds. I am now a healthy 136.6 (count the holiday weight in) pounds. I just weighed in before working out. Next weigh in will be Sunday next week.
In less than 3 months I am aiming to lose 16-20 pounds. With BodyRock TV and Quaker Oats' Oatmeal, I will be able to do this! Expect constant updates on my workouts and meals starting today! Day 1 is over. Join me as I workout for beauty and for life!

2 comments: