photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Thursday, October 21, 2010

░ Makeup Haul: The Body Shop Spa Wisdom In Heaven Massage Bar ☁ ░



The Body Shop Spa Wisdom In Heaven Massage Bar
My boyfriend's grandmother, Mommy Belen, is such a sweetheart. Have I told you that? She gave me these massage bars from The Body Shop. This post will be a quick overview. I really like the packaging of this product. Simple and convenient. This massage bar is made from orange and jasmine waxes. You will be amazed on how good this bar smells! It'll send you to paradise... I smelled it once and I couldn't take my nose off the box! It smells really heavenly, which proves that the label is not lying. "In heaven massage bar..." 
I tried using it a few hours ago and it is absolutely perfect for massaging. The scent of the bar just bursts and gives you an instant relaxing feel.  My skin felt so silky and smooth after trying it out. I recommend this product for everyone out there who has dry skin. It's the perfect treat for you! I believe they are $15.00 (CAN) $12.00 (US) because of the price tag.
What's in the box.
It's pretty thick, it'll probably last long depending on how often you use it.

(US) Approximately 517.51 Php
(CAN) Approximately 646.89 Php

Don't you just love it when they don't test on animals? 


She gave me four bars of this product. ♥
I officially call these..."INSTANT RELAXATION IN A BOX!"
♥Say

No comments:

Post a Comment