photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, October 18, 2010

░ Product Review: MAC Quad Eyeshadow ░


We meet again, MAC quad...
I've been meaning to know the names of these babies for so long! All this time the shades were written at the back of each pan! I don't know what kind of stupidness came over me and pushed me not to get those pans off the quad! Anyway, at least now I know! Thanks to Abby Lynn's help!

I was able to blog about Beauty Marked a few days ago, right? (found out the name of the shade at the MAC counter at Marionnaud, Mall of Asia) I love lining my eyes with this color. 
According to MAC, this shade is a: Black-red w/sparkle pearl (Velvet) 


Next is Shroom. I use this mainly as a highlight color. Gives off the right shimmer. 
According to MAC this shade is a : Soft beige with shimmer (Satin) 



Next is Cranberry. I saw this shade at the MAC counter, but I didn't recognize it to be the same as what I have since I didn't bring my quad with me. I had to rely on my photographic memory!
According to MAC this shade is a: Red-plum with pink shimmer (Frost) 



And the last one is Passionate. A strong pink color which I really really love! 
According to MAC this shade is a: Real mid-tone red (Matte) 




♥ Say

No comments:

Post a Comment