photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Sunday, November 7, 2010

░ Beauty Tutorial: Back to School Makeup ░

Break's over! A few more days to go and school will be starting again. I have created and filmed this very simple look for school. A look that will be perfect for everyday. I always see to it that I look presentable whenever I'm in school. As president of the class, I am always attending meetings here and there, and since I am a college girl, I personally think that personality and appearance are vital when interacting with different kinds of people, whether classmates or faculty members. I will go over the instructions again and please watch the video posted and the end part of this entry.
1. Start off by applying moisturizer. If your classes are held in rooms with temperatures that tend to go lower than normal, you don't want your skin to dry up and flake. Applying moisturizer is a must before anything else.
2. Apply foundation. It doesn't really matter if you use stick foundation, gel-based foundation, liquid foundation or mousse foundation. Go with what you usually use. Set it in with powder.
3. Redefine your brows. No need to emphasize the arches, just fill them in to make them look fuller and neater.
4. Apply eye primer. This goes to all the students who attend classes for the whole day. You'd want your eye makeup to last the whole day without constantly retouching right?
5. Highlight your eyes. Apply on the inner corners of the eyes and the brow bone area. You can opt for bright creme colors. This will make a big difference in your look especially when you look tired.
6. Apply a shimmery gray shade of the inner thirds of the eyes.
7. Select a shimmery gold color and apply on the outer V. Blend inward. Remember to blend out those harsh edges.
8. Select a shimmery maroon color, tap off the excess from your brush, and sweep the color very lighting all over your lids. This will create a hint of color on the lids. 
9. Apply a shimmery rust color and apply on the outer end of your lower lash line.
10. Take your highlight shade again and apply on the inner half of your lower lash line. This will definitely make your eyes pop.
11. Curl your lashes and apply mascara.
12. Apply blush.
13. Apply lip balm--a vital part before applying matte lipstick, like I always say.
14. Apply a nude mauve shade on the lips. 
15. Top off with lip gloss.
16. Reapply powder all over the face for that sleek finish. 
Now you're all made up for school! Don't be afraid to experiment with colors. There are 5-6 school days in a week, you'll be able to come up with different looks for each day. 

List of products used in order according to the procedures above:
Celeteque Facial Moisturizer
Nichido Stick Foundation in Beige + Marionnaud N33 Font de Teint Brush
Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Face Powder in Honey
Nichido Eyebrow Liner Duo Kit + Fanny Serrano Angled Eyeliner Brush
E.l.f. Eye Primer + Marionnaud N34 Anti Cernes / Concealer Brush
Dollface 88 Earth Color Palette: white shade
Dollface 88 Earth Color Palette: shimmery gray shade
Dollface 88 Earth Color Palette: shimmery gold shade
Dollface 88 Earth Color Palette: shimmery maroon shade
Dollface 88 Earth Color Palette: shimmery rust shade
Dollface 88 Earth Color Palette: white shade
Nichido Lash Curler
Maybelline Volum'Express Hypercurl 2-in-1 Mascara in Brown
MAC Sheertone Blush in Pink Swoon
Nivea Star Fruits Lip Balm in Strawberry
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey
Beauty Treats Lip Gloss Promise 465

Here are some more photos from this tutorial...








Oh and here is my filming partner! She wanted to cuddle up beside me. She was lying by my side throughout the whole filming process! Her name is Princess. I bought her from a breeder when I was 9 years old. She's my little angel. ♥
Watch the tutorial here:
♥Say

14 comments:

  1. cutie film partner! :) This look suits you well dear. :) You're beauty and brains indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marshy dear! You are so sweet. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. wheew!!hello ms. president... hehe president ka rin pala ng class me too.. 4 years na.. haayy.. are you wearing makeup sa school (PERHAPS!!)haha naku i am so envious!! ngayon ko lang napansin ang hair color mo. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Donnarence! Hahah, it's a difficult job and I know you feel what I'm sayin. Nevertheless, my OC-ness keeps me fueled up. I hate submitting files on the deadline date mismo. Hahah! I have a lot of standards. Sometimes I want to escape from all the responsibility but that just won't work. Anyway, yeah I wear makeup all the time! Except when I don't feel like it though. :) Haha, the sunlight hit my hair kaya ganon! When I was filming the sun was setting kasi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your back to school make up :) great post

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi ms say. Tisha here. may i ask if where did you bought your foundation brush? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tisha. It's from Marionnaud. You can find it at any Watsons store.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh i see. How much it cost? :) Thank you. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's about 150++PhP. I can't remember, but it's around that price. ☺ Very affordable, don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your skin is so beautiful :) makeup is very simple and pretty, perfect for school^^
    drey jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Audrey, thank you! :) So sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete