photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

░ Wishlist: Yuletide 2010 Part I ░

This will be the second time I'll be blogging about the things I am aiming to purchase/receive, but this time, it's for the Yuletide Season! Okay let's move on to part one...
  • When have I ever stopped raving about Dollface Cosmetics? Almost never, I think. I use my Dollface palettes in every tutorial I film! Anyway, I have a couple of things I have to buy from Pearl (the sole proprietor of Dollface who is by the way a really good friend of mine) this Christmas. I told her and you guys about how I am in need of more Brush Guards! Since one single variety pack just can't suffice the needs of all my other brushes since it only has 6 guards (and I lost one, so I'm down to 5) and so more Brush Guards is added on my list! I'm just not yet sure of which pack I'm going to get yet! I have to do a little bit of counting before I could finally come up with a final order decision.  Oh btw, Dollface sells them for only 225.00PhP a pack!
Photo taken by myself.
  • Next Dollface item on my list would be this beautiful 88 Dollface Palette (Shimmer). I want to add this to my collection since the colors have captivated me. Imagine the number of looks I could create out of these colors! Priced at 1,200.00 Php.
Photo taken from Dollface Cosmetics' FB Page
  • Next item--still from Dollface would be this new palette which has just been released (I was able to get the first peek on this palette since Pearl showed it to me before promoting it to the public) This palette is called the Dollface Vanity Palette. It's by far the most perfect palette ever. Completeness, anyone? This palette has a range of eyeshadows, lip colors, contour shades, highlight shades and blushes to choose from! What more could you ask for? Priced at 1,000.00PhP.
Photo taken from Dollface Cosmetics' FB Page
  • As of February 2010, my makeup collection has grown. I have vanity boxes and a couple of bags to store all of them into and it just gets a bit clutter-y sometimes. So I have decided to get myself my very own traincase! As you all know, I have experienced my very first makeup gig and I must admit I had a difficult time working in an organized manner since all my makeup products were scattered about. Having a traincase will definitely be more convenient especially if I have to go to appointments/gigs...etc. So I have searched around and found this traincase from SueshApparently, this traincase has the product code or name or whatever "BC405X". It has four fold out trays with adjustable dividers, two safety closures and a shoulder strap. Size is 350 x 225 mm and is priced at 3,000PhP. This would definitely do! Not to mention, it has pink details on it!
Photo taken from Suesh Makeup Toolkit's FB Page
  • Next on the list would be Lancome's Teint Miracle Foundation. Michelle Phan raved about this product (well, because yeah she is the video spokesperson for Lancome but I've seen how good the coverage it gave to Michelle in her Elegant Masquerade tutorial. I dropped her a comment about it and she said this--read this screencap below) And you should watch the tutorial itself and you'll see what I mean! This costs $37 USD, roughly 1,592.30Php. It's quite expensive for foundation but what the heck, I know I'll be getting my money's worth! There are 20 shades of this foundation, and I don't wanna risk getting the wrong shade because it's really expensive. But I'm guessing I'm a Bisque 1N. Oh and here are some of the features of this product *taken from Lancome's website: 
  • Benefits
  • Enhances skin's natural light. The complexion appears flawless, full of life – as if lit-from-within
  • Bare skin sensation, correction with translucency for a natural finish, as if matter-free
  • 18 hour hydration
  • Diminishes redness for a more uniform complexion
  • Non-irritating/doesn't cause break-outs
  • Protects skin from UV damage
  • Technology
  • Aura-Inside™ technology
  • 10 times less powdery fillers
  • Liquid Light Essence "liquid micro mirrors"
  • 37% pure water and soothing rose extract calms the skin
  • Oil-free, fragrance-free formula
  • SPF 15
Screen capture by myself.
Screen capture by myself.
  • Next on my list would be MAC's Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick. I've been meaning to try it ever since it came out! According to MAC, this features a high lustre finish and a cool blue-pink shade, named after celebrity spokesperson, Lady Gaga. Costs $14.50 in the US. But I think it's sold for roughly 900++PhP in Manila.
I'm far from being done with this list... In the meanwhile, I just wanna share this to you guys! I'm tagging everyone who gets to read this, make your own list and share the link to me!
♥ Say

22 comments:

  1. check this site http://legallyvain.multiply.com/ they sell cheaper make up train case :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. waahh... i think i want that vanity palette. too.. waaaahh... what will i buy?? wahahaha i want thr 88 matte palette for my birthday.. hehe and the highlight and contour palette.. pero yan complete na..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Donnarence! When's your birthday? :) Hahaha Dollface makes me confused din! Ang daming magaganda, can't figure out which one to buy! But yeah, this Vanity Palette's complete na. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my birthday.. LOL... on the 13th.. sinagot..haha and i am 25!!my gad!! imagine that... quarter of century old.. dahil sa post mo na ito napapaisip ako.. ano bang bibilhin ko!!waaaaaahh

    ReplyDelete
  5. You still look 20! :) Hahahah! I hope you can make your mind up! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am lemming for that Lancome foundation too! You have a nice blog and a nice portfolio too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! its awesome how you already have your wish list! I'm still thinking really really hard on what i do i really want and need...hhhhmmm... 1 more month to think! stay pretty sis!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Pammy! Lancome products are to die for!!! One thing I don't like about them is that they test on animals. :( Thanks for the compliment! I followed you because I found your blog interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marshy! :) I'm still not done with this list! It's crazy how I want soooo many stuff hahaha! Make yours too ha! I wanna read about it. :) Thank youuu! Stay pretty as well dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you can check Quiapo or Divi for traincases of all sizes. best thing? you can haggle! :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have the Coastal Scents Shimmer Palette and Metal Mania palette, both are very very good:) i got mine from directly from CS, they're from the same supplier as Dollface prods. they're definitely worth adding to your collection.:)

    by the way, I did a -ber month wishlist too! you can check mine here: http://joice.isgreat.org/category/wishlist/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anna Banana, I know there are a lot available out there, but I want a quality traincase. Something that would really be worth my money. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Joice! I'm just about to read your blog! :) Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Legallyvain's traincases are from HK, much like Divi's:) I had mine for almost 6 years now (got it at ~700 at Divi), and is still in good condition. Really depends on how good you take care of it:) They sell the smallest there at only Php200+.

    If you have a lot in your collection, I suggest you get several cases. Have a big one, where most of your items are, and have a more portable and smaller one where you can store on-the-go items:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can you tell me where exactly can I find those (@ 700)? Are they sturdy enough? Thanks for letting me know! This was really helpful!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. not sure if it's still the same price, got mine several years back:) yes they're sturdy. i got two cases then in Tutuban. i think 168 sells traincases too:) just look around make up stalls.

    ReplyDelete
  17. DON'T EVER USE LANCOME. their products were tested to animals. you wouldn't want to be like an animal don't you?!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey there. I am well aware that they test on animals. I feel like a hypocrite for wanting these products when I know for a fact that they test these on poor animals. I really don't know what to say. I will find alternatives for the Lancome products I listed above. Nevertheless, you should know that these companies are already being reported and asked to stop their cruel testing. Maybelline was also one of the companies listed to have used animal testing, I still don't have any confirmation if they still do it. I am a supporter of PETA. I am a huge dog-lover. I've seen dogs being tested for Pfizer, and a lot more. I know their pain. You don't have to lecture me because I've watched a couple of videos seeing them suffer. Thank you for dropping me a comment. You will see a retraction any day now.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Michelle's Simple and Clean video makes me want a Lancome Teint Miracle as well. I shall now add this to my makeup wishlist. Do you know how much it costs in Rustan's?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hCMD02t3nc

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Jenn! I don't know how much, but I'm pretty sure it's below 2,000PHP.

    ReplyDelete