photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Saturday, November 27, 2010

░ Update: Retraction; No More Lancome ░

"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men." 
-St. Francis of Assisi
I am taking back what I said about wanting to purchase Lancome makeup products this Christmas.  I am not going to be a hypocrite and say I am against animal testing but still purchase products from firms who test on animals. I must  admit I blinded myself for a moment there (while constructing my wishlist); I really wanted to try Lancome and I thought it would be alright if I did even though I know for a fact how they test the products on animals. All the undercover videos from Peta came rushing back in my memory. And then I knew what I should do...Consider this a retraction. I am and will always be animal testing. 
No more Lancome for Christmas or any occasions! 
NO TO ANIMAL TESTING!
Say 

6 comments:

  1. how did you know lancome tests on animals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Nadine! No to animal testing!!!
    Anonymous, it's a well known fact that they do. Search the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are there any make-up brands in the philippines that do not test on animals? L'Oreal does too and so does Maybelline.

    http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/1410669

    ReplyDelete
  4. CLICK ON THE LINK, whoever you are. I DO NOT USE L'OREAL AND FOR MAYBELLINE READ THIS: "Maybelline, Inc. (L'Oréal), P.O. Box 372, Memphis, TN 38101-0372 °901-324-03101, Maybelline, one subsidiary of L'Oréal, has provided PETA with a statement confirming that it does not test its products or ingredients on animals. "
    http://en.allexperts.com/q/Animal-Rights-2716/Animal-testing-cosmetics.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.mediapeta.com/peta/PDF/companiesdotest.pdf

    It says here Maybelline does animal testing. And so does Ponds.

    ReplyDelete