photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Friday, November 19, 2010

FOTD & OOTD ♔

I had to attend an appointment today in the afternoon so I opted to just retouch my makeup from this morning. I basically highlighted the inner corners of my eyes down to the first inner half of my lower lashline. This made a huge difference in my look, I tell you. It made me look more awake and my eyes more brighter. I worked with light smokes of grays and silvers on the lids to create a subtle morning smoky eye look. For the lips I wore Ever Bilena's Matte Lipstick in Off Beat Pink over a layer of Nivea Star Fruits Lip Balm in Strawberry and on top of the lipstick, I added a few more swipes of the lip balm to prevent my lips from drying out. True enough, the color was able to withstand the low temperature in our classroom. The sun was shining when I was about to head out for the door. Nevertheless, I opted to wear a gray Forever21 top with an Eiffel Tower print on it. I borrowed this from my sister. It's perfect for chilly days, but I didn't perspire while wearing it; also, when I was heading home, the sun was already down, so I had no problems of feeling hot. I wore pants for the bottom and plain slippers for the footwear. I wore my camera necklace from Wellmanson's because I definitely think it gives more character to the whole look. For my hair I just tied it up in a high ponytail and wrapped my Flexiband around it. 
That's just about it, ladies. I hope you enjoyed my FOTD and OOTD for today. 
And now for more photos... 









Say

No comments:

Post a Comment