photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, November 15, 2010

░ Update: Early Christmas Gift MSi Wind U100+W7 Notebook ☃ ░

I would just like to share this to you guys. About three days ago, I asked my mom if I could purchase a laptop for myself. It would be a great help since:

  1. Paulo will be moving soon, and communication will play a vital role in our relationship. I want to be able to talk to him whenever I want (and that is not possible when you're sharing computers with siblings)
  2. It would be a great help in my studies (I'm constantly researching about a lot of stuff)
  3. It would give me more time on the internet (especially when I want to blog or upload beauty tutorials all day long)
  4. I don't have to share computers anymore (not that it's a problem, but it feels amazing to have your own, and not have any time limitations).
Nothing beats the desktop-style computer but now I am embracing the beauty of my new notebook. My MSi Wind U100Plus Series Notebook. Paulo helped me pick it out. Actually, the day we bought it was one of the worst days of my life. You don't know what we've been through that day. Should I go on with the story? Alright then...
"I had classes till 2PM and I couldn't wait to get out of school and head to the Mall of Asia to buy the laptop. The cab driver of the cab ride Paulo and I rode took the long route when he could've let us off if he turned around the first street! I was flaming mad when I got off the cab since I knew the driver was just trying to earn more. Don't you just hate it when that happens? Oh and when they say "Plus 30 tayo." Why do they do that?! Starting fee is already 30.00PhP! This is highway robbery! Anyway enough about that, we went in from computer stores to another trying to find a BLACK unit. All they had was GOLD and no OS was included. I was really angry and disappointed because I was so close to getting it, and then this happens. And don't you get me started with the saleslady at MSi. Why I oughtta get that biatch fired. First off? Her brows were BROWN. Really light. Waaaay too light. It did NOT match her hair color AT ALL. AND the worst thing about her--is the way she communicated with us. Does breeding ring a bell? I won't elaborate much further. All I knew was I had to get out from the store before I really blow off. Anyway, hope died but was revived when Paulo suggested to go to another place to buy my laptop (Gilmore). We arrived there at already 6:30PM! It was dark and I was scared since I was carrying a huge amount of money in my bag. Thankfully we were able to locate stores which sells notebooks at the same amount, with OS included! I was going to buy Acer at first, but they told me it was sold out. We tried another store and voila. I found my MSi notebook. It was love at first sight. It was black (which is my favorite color when it comes to gadgets). We were able to arrive home safe and sound. All the trouble I went through paid off when I got my hands on this baby."










So that's pretty much what happened. Now I'm not going to elaborate too much on the specs and all since I'm not really tech-savvy. All I know is that this notebook has a Windows 7 Starter OS. I was already able to download Windows Live Essentials (with the all new Movie Maker--which means totally new changes in my tutorials) and...what else is there to say? Lemme do this quickly:
  • 1024x600 Full Webpage Viewing
  • 2.5" HDD
  • Webcam (I'm still trying to find a software that can take snapshots with this webcam since this only came with a video recording software, any suggestions?)
  • Wifi (Wireless Connection)
  • Big Size Keyboard (This makes typing feel effortless. The spaces in between the keys are just right--not too far nor too close)
  • Turbo Battery Mode
  • LED Panel
  • Card Reader
  • 1GB Memory Embedded
  • Windows 7 Started Edition
  • Magnifying Capability
  • Energy Saving Options
  • A LOT MORE...
I guess that's all I could share. I'm still discovering new features and programs! I'll get the hang of this in a few months. If you have any questions, please let me know. (And I'll ask Paulo for the answers! My boyfriend is a real whiz when it comes to computers/laptops/etc... He's studying to be a professional IT.)
I wanna thank my Mama who gave me this notebook. I am forever thankful to her and how she supports my relationship with my Paulo all these years. 
♥Say

5 comments:

  1. can moms be sweeter? hayy.. i missed my mom! haven't seen her in years. if i still am a student she probably would have given me everything i want - gadgets, make up, clothes. but now that i'm working... all i can buy is make up hahaha

    and wow, MOA to Gilmore? that's far! good thing you were able to find one...:) and goodluck to you and paulo! so sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fiance is also a whiz at computers! Your mom is very much supportive! your guy better not hurt you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joice! Haha yeah my mom is really sweet. :) Thank you Joice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marshy! Yey for our boyfriends! Hahaha! He won't. He's a GREAT GUY and I love him so much! :D

    Nadine! Yes, I am really thankful. :)

    ReplyDelete