photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

░ Workout: Day 2 of My Pre-Holiday Workout Challenge ░

Hey guys, I'm back to do an update about my second workout for this week. As you all know, and if you probably  noticed, I didn't post any workout yesterday. This is because yesterday was rest day for me. My muscles needed to repair themselves and I didn't want to push too hard to the extent that I'd get sick like how I always do when I "push too hard". Anyway today is Wednesday and I performed the 600 Killer Reps Workout. Zuzana and Freddie gave various names to this workout. This video embedded below is named Hot Bad-Ass Workout, but if you check their videos in the past, this was called the 600 Killer Reps Workout. This video below has some changes in the other exercises, but over-all, they target the same areas, so it's not really a problem. I did a few modifications for this workout today since I am still in the process of regaining my 100% endurance and strength. 
I shuffled the exercises according to what I wanted to perform first.
1. Half Burpees with Calve-Raise (Do 60 reps, this will seem like forever [this was called the 600 Killer Reps Workout for a reason] but all the buckets of sweat is worth it, trust me!)
2. Over the Chair Kick (Most probably the easiest among the bunch. Just imagine an imaginary chair in front of your and kick over it. Do 30 kicks per leg.)
3. Chest Lifts (Do 60 reps, this will totally strengthen your back muscles and sculpt it beautifully.)
4. One Leg Jump (Do 30 per leg, this will strengthen your legs.)
5. One Leg Tricep Dip (Do 60 reps. This exercise is a surefire way to tone those triceps! You might feel pain, and you can have short pauses in between. Your midsection will likewise tighten every time you lift your leg up and push your triceps down.)
6. Crunches with Leg Extensions (Do 60 reps, again, a surefire way to tighten the tummy area and sculpt those abs!)
7. Prisoner Squats and Front Kick (Do 60 reps, this will surely keep those thighs tight and sexy! And a 100% CELLULITE-BANISHER! Believe me.)
8. One Leg Dead Lifts (Do 30 per leg. This will test your balance.)
9. One Leg Push-ups (Do 60 reps. I needed to do the push-ups on my knees because I scraped my knee during Monday's workout. I pushed extra hard, though.)
10. Jump Lunges (Do 60 reps. I did not perform full lunges, instead I modified the exercise and did Scissors instead. It's like doing mini lunges, not going all the way down.)
After this workout, you will feel phenomenal! I hit the shower after working out and I felt amazing. It's that rejuvenating feeling that workouts give you. You won't regret it. And when you wake up tomorrow, trust me, you will feel a lot more lighter, tighter, toner and definitely sexier.
I almost forgot! Time yourselves, girls! I finished this routine in 19 minutes and 11 seconds.
 I hope you enjoyed Stay healthy and beautiful, ladies!
Promoting health, fitness and beauty,
♥Say

No comments:

Post a Comment