photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Saturday, November 6, 2010

░ Update: Switching Moisturizers ░

Lately my skin has gotten really dry and my former moisturizer, Myra Daily Sun Protect Facial Moisturizer, wasn't doing much help either. So I decided to switch back to my old moisturizer. I bought Celeteque Facial Moisturizer before heading home today and I got it for 129.75PhP. I used it right after taking my evening bath and I can't believe I stopped using this product. I don't even remember why I stopped using it.




Celeteque Moisturizer is:

  • Water-based and oil free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Fragrance-free
Also, Celeteque has a triple moisturizing system which contains Glycerin, Pro-vitamin B5 and Aloe Vera that works deep down to provide lasting relief from skin dryness.

My skin is normal-dry. This is the perfect moisturizer for me. I love how it doesn't leave my face feeling greasy and oily. It honestly feels like I'm applying some kind of a water-based gel on my skin. I'll let you know if this makes any improvements on my dry-skin dilemma!
♥Say

12 comments:

  1. i love using gels as moisturizers i've been using avon's aloe vera gel and that works amazing! ive always been using cellnique's gel moisturizer and omg thats heaven sent but very very expensive. anyway great blog :) new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried this before.. sad hindi kinaya ang dry skin ko..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Donna♥Baby! Thanks for suggesting Cellnique. :) Thank you for following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donnarence! Really? What are you using now, then?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll get this moisturizer soon.. I was quite hesitant before 'coz the old packaging and maybe formulation broke me out, since this is a new packaging already i wanna give it a shot. :)

    ( I hope there will be an event where we can all meet up! I'd love to meet my fellow bloggers in person! )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marshy! Try it out. It's doing wonders for my skin. Anyway, I also love that idea of yours! Maybe we can! :)) Let's talk about that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. True, true! I have a request...can you do a tutorial on your favorite disney princess? :) xoxo,


    Marshy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This product broke me out :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anonymous. I'm just about to make a review about it. :) I'm sorry to hear it broke you out. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wanted to try this, but was hesitant to switch. I have been using Myra E for the longest time. and I think it's time to make the switch... I've used Cetaphil moisturizer, it's great but a bit pricey. Will definitely try this... adorable blog... I followed you by the way... please do visit my blog as well (I a makeup newbie) so your comments will be very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Hollie! I followed your blog, as well. :) Your blog is likewise amazing!

    ReplyDelete