photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Saturday, November 6, 2010

FOTD & OOTD

Face of the Day 
After applying moisturizer, I applied Nichido Foundation Stick in Beige 6 all over my face and blended it with my Dollface Cosmetics Foundation Brush. You will be able to notice in the video that the foundation brush was way too small. I had a difficult time blending and the brush left streaks on my face. I had to go ahead and blend some more using my Marionnaud N33 Foundation Brush. After applying foundation, I set it off with the usual Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Face Powder in Honey 2 using my Dollface Powder Brush. I redefined my brows using the Black 01 shade from my Nichido Eyebrow Liner Duo Kit  3. I applied primer on my lids since I wanted the colors to stay on a bit longer than usual since I was going for a look that'll last the whole day. I used E.l.f. Primer 5 all over my lids and used my N43 Marionnaud Concealer Brush to blend away. I applied Maybelline Aqua Gel Foundation in True Beige 4 on my undereye area after applied the eyeshadow since the shadow kind of made them look dark. The foundation definitely brightened up the area.
For the lips I chose to wear Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame 9. Since this is a matte lipstick, I first applied Nivea Star Fruits Lip Balm in Strawberry 8 and topped it all off with Beauty Treats Lip Gloss in Promise 465 7.
This is the matte black eyeshadow I used for the eyes.
Apply this shade all over the eyes and just blend using a windshield wiper motion to achieve that smoky look. Don't forget to highlight your browbone and the inner corners of your eyes.



I curled my lashes using Nichido Lash Curler 10 and applied mascara using Maybelline Volum'Express Hypercurl 2-in-1 Mascara in Brown 12. I lined my eyes (upper and lower rim) using Nichido Eye Contour Pencil in 01 Blackest Black 11.

PRODUCT SUMMARY
Nichido Foundation Stick in Beige 6
Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Face Powder in Honey 2
Maybelline Aqua Gel Foundation in True Beige 4
E.l.f. Primer 5
Dollface Cosmetics 88 Earth Color Palette (Black Shade)
Dollface Cosmetics 88 Earth Color Palette (White Shade: highlight) 
Nichido Eyebrow Liner Duo Kit in Black 01 3
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame 9
Nivea Star Fruits Lip Balm in Strawberry 8
Beauty Treats Lip Gloss in Promise 465 7
E.l.f Natural Radiance Blusher in Shy 1
Nichido Lash Curler 10
Maybelline Volum'Express Hypercurl 2-in-1 Mascara in Brown 12
Nichido Eye Contour Pencil in 01 Blackest Black 11
Outfit of the Day
I just wore a black vest over a pink sleeveless top and wore regular fitting jeans. 
Watch the tutorial for this look here:
♥Say

6 comments:

  1. the colors appeared more vibrant say.. i remember you asking me what camera am i suing.. in eye makeup shots they appear more vibrant because i use a mixing medium.. you can make one too it makes my e/s really pop aside from my primer i use this one.. i find this effective than the foiling method.. :D you do not need foundation.. :D concealer na lang you have great skin girl..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am in love with your vest! haha the smokey eye you did was just right for everyday. you look great say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Donnarence! Alright I'll try using a mixing medium. Thanks for letting me know. :) Hahaha, dry skin, you mean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ate Noe! :) Hahaha! Thank you! Looking forward to YOUR FOTD and OOTD for today.

    ReplyDelete